Change Mobile Number In UAN: Here you will get to know how to Change Mobile Number In UAN. Nowadays maximum of the employee’s is unable to Change Mobile Number In UAN because they may have changed their previous number or they may not know how to Change Mobile Number In UAN. Follow below-given steps to Change Mobile Number.
Change Mobile Number In UAN:
Here you will see two most used methods to Change Mobile Number In UAN.
- Change Mobile Number – If you have Lost your previous or registered number.
- Change Mobile Number – If you have a mobile number ( or don’t know ).
Change Mobile Number In UAN – Lost/Forgot Mobile number:
In case, if you lost the mobile number that you have registered in the UAN or EPF records. Or you don’t know which number you have registered in UAN. follow below-given steps:
- Click here to visit the Official link on UAN Help Desk .
- Under, for members tab, you will see “UAN HELPDESK” click on that.
- A new window will appear in front of your mobile or computer screen as shown below.
- Click on ” Incorrect Details-Name/Fater Name/DOB/Mobile no. Etc.”
- A new window will be opened.
- Enter all required details as asked like, PF number, UAN number, Name, Date of birth and all.
- Under Reason: Describe your reason “Lost mobile number needs to be updated”.
- Provide all relevant and required information.
- Click on Get OTP, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number that you wants to be updated in EPF.
- Enter OTP and click submit.
- You will receive a thank you message with a reference number, same will be updated within in 15 to 25 working days
Change Mobile Number – Don’t Know updated number:
In case you don’t know which number is number is updated in your PF record then follow these steps to know the mobile number.
- Visit here at @https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ ( EPF Member portal)
- Click on Reset Password.
- Enter your UAN Number and Captch, Click submit.
- A new screen will load and you will see your UAN number and Mobile number
- As shown in below-given screen, first two and last two digits of Mobile Number.
- By this way, you can able to find which number is updated in PF records.
- You can reset your UAN password in the same way, if you don’t know UAN password.
For any query, you can also comment below in the comment box. I will get back to you soon
Hello to all, it’s really a pleasant for me to visit this web
page, it contains priceless Information.