PF balance check with UAN number – How to check EPF balance? Here in this post, we will discuss and will get to know the multiple ways to check the PF balance. There are multiple ways but here we will discuss only three effective and most used methods to check PF balance check with UAN number.
Contents in the Post
1. PF balance check with UAN number- On website:
- Visit here on the official site.
- Enter your UAN number and Password.
- Then enter the captcha and click on login.
Note: Here you can only view and download the PF passbook if you have done your KYC and KYC must be verified. Your Aadhar number, PAN number, and Bank account number.
Important Points to be noted:
- Passbook will be available after 6 Hours of registration at Unified Member Portal.
- Changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal will be effective at this Portal after 6 Hours.
- Passbook facility is not available for the Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / InOperative Members.
2. PF balance check with UAN number- Using SMS on Mobile:
Registered user can also check his/her pf balance using this SMS option. To know PF Balance registered user will have to send an SMS to an EPFO provided a number from his registered mobile number on UAN portal.
The user can also give missed call on the number ( toll-free) from the registered mobile number. Then the user will receive a message on PF balance.
- Free toll Number for the missed call is 011-22901406
To check pf balance by sending PF Balance check is:
Type in the Message box: : EPFOHO <UAN>
Send to: 7738299899
Note: In the place of UAN you need to add your 12 digits UAN number.
If you send the above message you will receive the PF balance detail on your registered mobile number in English language( by default). If you wanted to get a message in other languages than you have to send that SMS in below-given format.
Type in the Message box:: EPFOHO <UAN> <Language>
Send to: 7738299899
You have to add your 12 digits UAN number in place of <UAN> and choose the format n which language you wanted to receive from below and add that language code in place <Language> from below.
Language codes to receive SMS in other languages are:
3. PF balance check with UAN number- Using UMANG App:
UMANG app, an app provided by the Govt. of India to avail benefits and to access multiple Govt. sites and information from only one app known as UMANG App. You can also download the UMAG app from Google play store/ App store/Window store of from https://web.umang.gov.in
Steps to check PF Balance through UMANG App
- First of all click on the “EPFO option on the UMANG app homepage.
- Now, Choose the ‘Employee Centric Services’ option from the given options.
- Enter your UAN number, You will receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on “view passbook” on the EPFO section.
- Now the UMANG app will display the PF Balance in your account. You can note that or can take a screenshot too.
Most Researched related posts in recent time are:
epf balance, pf balance, pf balance check, epfo portal, epf claim status, pf balance check with uan number, epf balance check, epfo e sewa, epf status, epf online payment, online pf check, pf online payment, epf member balance, online pf withdrawal, pf balance inquiry, uan activation, uan member portal, uan portal, uan member, pf member portal
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet. And the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary to the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections needs to do, you are requested to kindly contact us.