Update Mobile Number in UAN: EPFO has started it’s all services online. Online PF withdrawal, Online PF Advance, online pf claim settlement. Online PF Kyc, online Nomination, Online PF name and DOB corrections etc. Many of PF account holders are facing problem during availing these facilities due to change of mobile number. Their old or not in used mobile numbers are updated and OPT’s are going to that number. Here in you will get to know how to Update Mobile Number in UAN.
Update Mobile Number in UAN – Update New Number:
Here you can Update Mobile Number in UAN and can start receiving OTP’s on new mobile numbers. Follow below-given steps:
- Visit the official site of EPFO Member Unified Portal.
- Choose Forgot Password Option.
- Enter You UAN Number and Captcha.
- Click Submit.
- A New window will appear on your mobile or computer screen
- Then, it will show your previously update mobile number in UAN. Click “NO”.
- Then it will ask you to verify your basic Details
- Enter Your Name as per Aadhar & UAN record.
- Valid Date of Birth.
- And then Gender.
- Verify your details by entering Your Aadhar or PAN Number .
- EPFO database will verify your entered details.
- Once details will be validated it will ask you to enter new mobile number on which you want to receive OTP.
- OTP will be sent to your new mobile number.
- Thus, you can log in and update your mobile number.
This is how you can update mobile number. Note: Update KYC before processing these above points to change mobile number in your EPF records.
thanks sir ji for this very usefull information. i was not able to change my mobile number now i changed with the help of this. you are GREAT.
it is my pleasure Sachin,