Post Information was Last Updated 1 year by epfoadmin
“Social Security Welfare Scheme – eShram Portal”
National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers and Traders, and the Self-employed (NPS-Traders):
National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers and Traders, and the Self-employed Persons (NPS-Traders).
The Ministry of Labour & Employment which is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India is continuously working on improving the life and dignity of the Labour force of the country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers, promoting the welfare and providing social security to the Labour force both in Organized and Unorganized Sectors by enactment and implementation of various Labour Laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
Name of the Scheme: National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers and Traders, and the Self-employed Persons (NPS-Traders)
- Voluntary and contributory pension schemes
- The monthly contribution ranges from Rs.55 to Rs.200 depending upon the entry age of the beneficiary.
- 50% monthly contribution is payable by the beneficiary and an equal matching contribution is paid by the Central Government.
Eligibility Criteria for (NPS-Traders) Yojana.
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Shopkeepers or owners who have petty or small shops, restaurants, hotels, real estate brokers, etc.
- Age of 18-40 years
- Not covered in EPFO/ESIC/PM-SYM
- Annual turnover not more than Rs. 1.5 Crore
Benefits Criteria for (NPS-Traders) Yojana.
- Under the scheme, beneficiaries are entitled to receive a minimum monthly assured pension of Rs.3000/- after attaining the age of 60 years
OUR HELPDESK SUPPORT | National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers and Traders
Our helpdesk support (toll-Free) is available at 14434 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday) in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu and Assamese languages.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quick redressal of grievances, visit the grievances page of eSHRAM Portal For next level of support
change without notice.
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary from the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections need to do, you are requested to kindly contact us