National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)
“Social Security Welfare Scheme – eShram Portal”
The Ministry of Labour & Employment which is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India is continuously working on improving the life and dignity of the Labour force of the country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers, promoting the welfare and providing social security to the Labour force both in Organized and Unorganized Sectors by enactment and implementation of various Labour Laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP):
National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP).
- Assistance provided to the Beneficiary to the tune of Rs.1.2 Lakh in plain areas and Rs. 1.3 Lakh in Hilly Areas.
Eligibility Criteria for National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Any family including workers, which does not have a member between ages 15 and 59 years of age.
- Any family which has a differently-abled member is also eligible to avail of benefits under Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana
- Those who do not have a permanent job and only engage in casual labour.
OUR HELPDESK SUPPORT |
Our helpdesk support (toll-Free) is available at 14434 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday) in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu and Assamese languages.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quick redressal of grievances, visit the grievances page of eSHRAM Portal For next level of support
change without notice.
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary from the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections need to do, you are requested to kindly contact us