Second time Covid-19 Advance in EPFO | 75% Advance PF in 3 days. EPF Withdraw Outbreak of Pandemic Corona) | EPF withdrawal amid lockdown. EPFO organization has changed withdrawal rules to accommodate coronavirus as one of the reasons to withdraw funds.
The EPFO in its order said that employees would be allowed to withdraw 75% of their fund or three months’ salary (whichever is lower) as advance from the provident fund account after one month of unemployment and keep its account with the EPFO active.
PF withdrawal claims can be made online. Here’s how to do it
1. UAN should be activated.
2. Verified Aadhaar should be linked with UAN
3. Bank Account with IFSC code should be seeded with UAN
B Eligible Amount
Up to 75% of PF balance
C. How to file an online advance claim for the purpose “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)”
How to Apply for Second time Covid-19 Advance in EPFO
1. log in to Member Interface of Unified Portal
2. Go to Online Services>>Claim(Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your Bank Account and verify
4. Click on “Proceed For Online Claim”
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop-down
6. Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop-down
7. Enter the amount required and Upload a scanned copy of the cheque and enter your address
8. Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP” 9. Enter the OTP received on the Aadhaar linked mobile.
10. The claim is submitted.
After providing all the details, you also have to provide a scanned copy of your cheque and certify all the details mentioned are correct.
PF amount will be credited to the account within 3days of approval.
pf claim status, epf name change correction form, pf form 5 for name correction, epf member balance information, epf date of birth correction form, epf name change online, epf name change form, epf balance enquiry online, pf balance check, pf online, epf balance, pf balance, epf online, pf status, pf check, pf balance check with uan number, pf account, epf status, pf balance check online, epf balance inquiry, pf withdrawal status, pf withdrawal online, epf form, epf form 31, form 31 pf.
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary from the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections need to do, you are requested to kindly contact us.