Post Information was Last Updated 4 years by epfoadmin
How to transfer PF offline? Step-by-step instructions of PF transfer Process. Here in this post, you will get to know the different methods to transfer your pf offline.
How to transfer PF offline?
There are so many online and offline ways to transfer your previous employment EPF to your current organization. Here we will discuss both online and offline options to transfer PF offline or online.
Option 1- How to Transfer PF Offline?
Follow the below-given steps to complete the PF offline.
- First of all, you must have your UAN number or PF number along with PF code of your company.
- Then, you have to fill the form 13 (Revised).
- You can download that form from here or from the official site of EPFO.
- Enter the Local PF office address, where you wanted to submitted this claim request.
- In case you wanted to submit it hand to hand still you can fill this field.
- Enter Your Name
- Father’s name or the name you have given in UAN
- Enter the address of your previous company/employer/Trust
- Enter your UAN number and Previous EPF Code along with Company code (In case you don’t have or don’t know, you can ask from your previous company HR)
- Enter the current employer details
- Enter current Date of Joining
- Enter Date of Leaving of your previous employer
- Enter Name and address of current company/organization.
- Sign on the paper and attach Aadhar card/ PAN card (Self Attested)
- You have done it, now you can submit it and within 10-15 days your pf transfer claim will be settled.
Most Researched related posts in recent time are:
online pf transfer, pf transfer online, pf transfer status, epf transfer, pf transfer form, epf transfer status, pf transfer claim status, how to transfer pf online using uan, transfer of learning, PF transfer process
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet. And the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary to the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections needs to do, you are requested to kindly contact us.