Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
“Social Security Welfare Scheme – eShram Portal”
The Ministry of Labour & Employment which is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India is continuously working on improving the life and dignity of the Labour force of the country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers, promoting the welfare and providing social security to the Labour force both in Organized and Unorganized Sectors by enactment and implementation of various Labour Laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Health coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization free of cost.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Household with no adult/male/ earning member within the age group of 16-59 years
- Families living in one room with Kuccha walls and roof
- Families with no members within the age group of 16-59 years
- A household without a healthy adult member and one differently-abled member
- Manual scavenger families
- Landless households earning a major part of their family income from manual labour
OUR HELPDESK SUPPORT |
Our helpdesk support (toll-Free) is available at 14434 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday) in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu and Assamese languages.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For quick redressal of grievances, visit the grievances page of eSHRAM Portal For next level of support
change without notice.
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary from the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections need to do, you are requested to kindly contact us