Haryana Labour Welfare Scheme – Registration Step by Step: Earlier In this Post we find that how to create a user name and password for applying for any Haryana Labour Welfare Scheme. In this post, you will get to know about completing your profile before applying for any schemes. Because you will have to update your basic details like name, mobile number bank account number, etc. So that you are eligible for Haryana Labour Welfare Scheme.
After following the above given(red highlighted) post, further steps are:
Visit the Official site of the Labour Welfare Board Haryana (Here) and on the right side choose the “Welfare Board beneficiary” option, Enter your username and password (that you have already received) and captcha. In case you lost your password click here to reset it.
After logging in a new window will be opened and the worker has to fill in all the details and red * marked fields are mandatory. The worker has to upload the worker’s photo and then click on the “Submit Button” to apply.
Feed Name, Father name, Current address, and permanent address ( village, post office, district, etc.) Aadhaar Number, Bank Details, Educational Qualification, Job Description, Gross Income, Email, Applicant Photo and click on update.
Haryana Labour Welfare Scheme
Worker dashboard will be opened and the worker will have the view of his/her dashboard and will have the following details: –
- Employee History
- the worker will have a history of his/her work and company details.
- Family Details
- the worker can add his/her family details and required details. By clicking on Add more workers can add the family member’s details.
- Nominee details: – worker can add the nominee details by selecting Nominee and the worker will add the nominee details.
- The worker can apply for schemes, as a worker can view all the schemes but he/she can apply on only that scheme for which he/she is eligible. For the scheme worker who is eligible will click on “View Details”.
- The worker will have the view of that scheme for which he/she is eligible as shown below. The worker will have the information about the scheme and details of the scheme and amount. Then click on the apply scheme. Workers need to add the required details and upload the required details.
- Worker dashboard for the scheme:– worker will have the view of the approved/ rejected file, as he/she will get the notification by email and SMS also.
Now you’re all set to apply for the eligible schemes. We will further discuss 20 different schemes one by one in detail along with a pictorial presentation.
You can also get access of these schemes in Hindi from Below.
lwf haryana,haryana lwf, lwf contribution in haryana, lwf in haryana, haryana lwf payment due date, haryana lwf online payment, labour department haryana, haryana labour department, labor department haryana, labour commissioner haryana, labour court gurgaon, labour department haryana contact number, shop act registration haryana, labour department haryana online registration, labour deptt haryana, shop and establishment act haryana, labour court haryana, labour department haryana login, shop and establishment act registration online haryana ,labour court faridabad, assistant labour commissioner haryana, labour welfare department haryana , labour commissioner gurgaon, haryana labour department bocw, labour department haryana chandigarh, labour minister haryana, labour department gurgaon, labour office gurgaon, labour haryana department, shop and establishment registration haryana, labour department haryana registration, haryana , haryana labour welfare board scheme form, haryana welfare scheme login, welfare scheme haryana haryana labour welfare fund due date, haryana social welfare scheme, welfare schemes in Haryana haryana labour welfare board scheme form pdf, labour welfare fund due date haryana, haryana labour welfare fund scheme form pdf, labour welfare schemes in haryana, due date of labour welfare fund in haryana,
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary from the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the Labour Department organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections needs to do, you are requested to kindly contact us